help me doctor

Dear Sir, I am 30 years circumcised male from India. 8 weeks back I received oral sex from an unknown status female for about 30 seconds. It seems she must be having multiple partners. She took some pills after that also, I don't know what those tablets were. My questions are: 1. If I consider she is HIV positive then of what risk am I??? 2. For the last 3 weeks, I am having itching and light pain in my testicles and dead skin came out once last week, also I am having a pink soft skin about cms on my left side of penis(no itching no pain). The doctor said that it is simple infection but I am not having any relief even after taking medicines from last 15 days. 3. I am having a lymph node in my right forearm from last 10 days. 4. Feeling light cough from last 2 days(no cold). 5. I had a reddish skin(not any blood) on my penis near to head at the time of explosure and it is natural it is always there..

Do I need to get tested for HIV??? What are my chances to get infected with HIV???. Can you please tell me what these symtoms looks like??? Is it some STD or I should go for HIV test after completing window period?? waiting for ur valuable reply....I am really worried about it...!!! Thanks

Response from Dr. Conway

The risk of acquiring HIV from oral sex is low, 1/1000 or less. This being said, you should go out and get tested now, and again in 3 months (after the window period) to make sure you are not infected. The other symptoms you describe are not at all specific or even suggestive of HIV infection. I would be more concerned about other STDs and get tested for gonorrhea, chlamydia and syphilis.

Doctor I got my test results, they are negative.
DNA PCR effective for how long?