Doctor I got my test results, they are negative.

Dr. Brian, I am the guy whom you asked me to take the PCR or antigen test. I got my PCR RNA test result. The doctor's office called me and told me that it is negative and everthing is fine. Can I now put this behind me and move on with my life? I already told you that my antibody test results are negative. My last exposure was 8 months back.

Please help.

Response from Dr. Conway

This is more than sufficient for you to put this behind you. These results are quite conclusive of the fact that you are not infected with HIV. Move on with your life, and avoid future exposures!!!

darunavir & CNS effects
help me doctor