Warts

Hi. I have a plantar wart and it's so painful to walk on. I had it for 4 months and I had it surgically removed but it came back. I went to a Dermatoligist and he prescribed me Aldara. He cut the outer layer skin and I can see the black and blue mosaic wart. It's flat now and not raised. Is it ok to use the aldara 3 times a week he prescribed for me on the wart? How effective is it on stubborn plantar warts?

Response from Dr. Conway

I think Aldara is the right way to go here. It is even better than surgery sometimes, and there is a good chance that it will work over the coming weeks. At this stage, aplying it 3 times a week is fine, but I would make sure you go back to the doctor within 2 weeks at most to have the area re-examined, to see if the dose needs to be adjusted.

do i need medications / repeat test
Unsafe Sex ->, Flu-like Illness -> Health Issues