medicines

my brother has hiv 4,5years ago, he's in vietnam, evrery months he go to the doctor for check up and take the medicines,but he told me he don't kown why about 2 weeks ago untill today he cough evreyday ,not feel well,so i want to ask what kind of medicines for him to stop cough,where i can bye it for him ....so pleae tell me or email thanks

It would be useful if he knew what his CD4 count (T-helper cell levels) is and whether he has been exposed to TB and whether he is a smoker. All of those issues and many more impact on any cause and possible treatment for a cough in an HIV+ person. KH

HIV & Bipolar partner
swollen parotids..