Aug 29, 2007
my brother has hiv 4,5years ago, he's in vietnam, evrery months he go to the doctor for check up and take the medicines,but he told me he don't kown why about 2 weeks ago untill today he cough evreyday ,not feel well,so i want to ask what kind of medicines for him to stop cough,where i can bye it for him ....so pleae tell me or email thanks
Response from Dr. Henry
It would be useful if he knew what his CD4 count (T-helper cell levels) is and whether he has been exposed to TB and whether he is a smoker. All of those issues and many more impact on any cause and possible treatment for a cough in an HIV+ person. KH
HIV & Bipolar partner
- Vomiting After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Cure Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
- Do Pep Drugs Delay The Body In Producing Antibodies?
- Has Anyone Gotten Hiv From Blood On Floor
- Hiv Risk Stripper Handjob With Vaginal Fluids On Hand
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.