|looking for a HIV doctor at Dover, delaware
Aug 29, 2007
Do you know any good doctor there?
Response from Dr. Henry
If any reader has personal knowledge about a good HIV specialist in the Dover, Delaware area please post. Often calling the local community based AIDS service organization(s), local medical school, or checking the American Academy of HIV Medicine website (they have a physician finder link @ www.aahivm.org) can identify potential docs. KH
side affect involving bed wetting
please please please Dr Conway help
- The Average Time Span Between The Initial Hiv Infection And The Onset Of Disease Symptoms In Untreated People
- Long Term Side Effects Of Atripla
- Does Having Shingles Mean I Have Hiv?
- Can You Get AIDS From Licking Vagina?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Anal Sex With Condom
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Erotic Massage
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.