side affect involving bed wetting

Im just curious as this has never happened in my life before, but Im suspecting since I started taking atripla, I've been having accidents during the night of my bladder releaving itself or leakage. Have you heard of this before??? Im also taking flomax for an enlarged prostate, been taking that for years and never had this situation and Im getting very frustrated and tired from the lack of sleep this is causing during the night.

The efavirenz in Atripla could effect your sleep pattern and bladder control and contribute to the problem of loss of bladder control during the night. You might try taking the Atripla in the AM after discussing with your HIV specialist. If that doesn't help then a trial of an alternative HIV regimen might be worth considering. KH

From India, help!
looking for a HIV doctor at Dover, delaware