|From India, help!
Aug 29, 2007
Warm regards from India...
I am a 24 year old student. I hired a prostitute to have sex, but then I didnt have sex with her at all, not in any form or shape!
But I had few risks I assume:
- I just kissed her, where she sucked my lips and tongue... that's it
- And to jack me off, she played with my balls...and I moved my fingers through her pubic hair. Moreover, I used the same hand to put the condom on ( so that I could jack off safely)
Am I at risk? What if she was bleeding in her mouth? I hope this helps... I did not taste blood....
I am deeply worried doctor...
Response from Dr. Conway
I am not sure I would be concerned about HIV here, as the type of contact you describe (mouth to mouth, hands to genitals) is not reported to transmit this infection. However, you can acquire other sexual infections (such as gonorrhea) from some of these contacts, so you may want to be tested for these.
Big Belly - Norvir, Reyataz, Truvada
side affect involving bed wetting
- Does HIV Cause Blood In Semen?
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vomiting After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Blood Test Tell You If You Have An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.