Finding an good HIV doctor in DC/Baltimore area

I was recently diagnosed with HIV at an STD clinic in Washington, DC. I am trying to find a good HIV specialist in the DC or preferrably the MD/Baltimore, or Virginia area. Any suggestions?

Response from Dr. Conway

Your best bet might me to go to your local AIDS Service Orgaization to get advice on providers. Not only will they give you a list of providers, but they will also tell you more about them, to help you identify someone who fits with your specific expectations. Beyond this, going to large institutions such as the Johns Hopkins Clinic in Baltimore is always a good way to start, as such clinics have multidisciplinary teams well suited for the comprehensive approach that is the key to the treatment of HIV infection.

Please answer
Dr. Conway, I never had any chronic illness. So is my antibody test reliable? Thank You.