living with lupus and hiv
Aug 21, 2007
im positive with hiv and hep b and my doctors suspect that i have lupus as well how can i find out more.
Response from Dr. Henry
Lupus can be seen in HIV+ patients. There are a number of blood tests and examination findings that can lead to a diagnosis of lupus. Your HIV specialist and/or an immunologist/rheumatologist can often make the diagnosis after a full evaluation. Diagnosis can be trickier in the setting of HIV infection as can treatment. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Get Std Symptoms?
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
- What Are Vaginal Odor, Dizziness, Headache And Diarrhea Signs Of?
- What Kind Of Discharge From A Vagina Comes Along With The Herpes Virus?
- Blood In Drinking Glasses Is It An Exposure To Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.