teabag follow-up...

Dr.Conway. The red bumps I described were actually one month prior to the teabagging incident. I wrote it wrong, my bad English. The bumps did fade. I'm concerned that they may have affected the integrity of my skin(the first line of defense). I didn't see blood. The contact was 1-2 minutes in duration. All I know about her is that she's a paid pro. I retested at 17 weeks. I'm anxious and on Ativan. Is the 17 week test conclusive? Thank you.

Response from Dr. Conway

The 17 week test is absolutely conclusive here. With or without the bumps, oral sex is an extremely low risk behavior to begin with, so I am not terribly concerned whether they were there before the contact occurred.

Dr. Conway - "rare cases" expert - PLEASE help me! (no response from "Safe sex " forum)
Paranoid