basal cell

I'm currently on Epzicon, Norvir, Reyataz. I recently had a Celulitus which took ages to get rid of anf=d then following a biospsy was diganosed Basal cell si=kin cancer. Are either of these contated to my HIV or the meds I'm taking?

Cellulitis and skin cancer have not been linked to any particular HIV regimen including the one you are taking. Skin infections and a variety of non-AIDS cancers may be increased in HIV+ persons--that issue is still being evaluated. If your CD4 count > 500 then the role of HIV infectionas a contributing factor is minimized. KH

sculptra for buttock lypoatrophy