what can i do
Aug 18, 2007
Response from Dr. Henry
From what you provide it seems like you have had a good response to your current HIV regimen. If alternatives to stauvidine are available (such as tenofovir or abacavir) then a switch off stavudine might prevent future fat/metabolic problems. If viral loads are available where you are located it may be worthwhile to check your viral load to see if it is undetectable which would be further evidence that your current regimen is working well. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Coated Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Selenium Sulfide Help With Flat Warts Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.