|AIDS and planter warts
Aug 16, 2007
Are plantar warts related to being infected with AIDS?
| Response from Dr. Conway
Plantar warts and warts of any kind can become much worse with more advanced AIDS. The part of the immune system that helps control warts is exactly that part of the immune system that is selectively weakened as HIV infection progresses to AIDS.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Plantar Warts And Hiv
- Does Vaginal Discharge Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Dry Mouth A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blood In Semen After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.