AIDS and planter warts
Aug 16, 2007
Are plantar warts related to being infected with AIDS?
Response from Dr. Conway
Plantar warts and warts of any kind can become much worse with more advanced AIDS. The part of the immune system that helps control warts is exactly that part of the immune system that is selectively weakened as HIV infection progresses to AIDS.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Balls After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Does Apple Cider Vinegar Get Rid Of Genital Warts?
- How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.