|ecstacy and hiv
Aug 16, 2007
Can the use of ecstacy everyday, 6 pills to 10 pills every other day give you a false positive on an HIV test? I tested positive but they wanted to check more stuff.
| Response from Dr. Conway
Ecstasy has no effect on the HIV test and would not be the cause of a false positive test result. It would, however, increase your risk-taking behavior and make it more likely that you may expose yourself to HIV and become infected.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Herpes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.