|ecstacy and hiv
Aug 16, 2007
Can the use of ecstacy everyday, 6 pills to 10 pills every other day give you a false positive on an HIV test? I tested positive but they wanted to check more stuff.
Response from Dr. Conway
Ecstasy has no effect on the HIV test and would not be the cause of a false positive test result. It would, however, increase your risk-taking behavior and make it more likely that you may expose yourself to HIV and become infected.
Lymph Nodes Shrink
Which generation tests are in use in Canada?
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Genital Warts Transmission By Hand
- How Do You Get Genital Warts On Your Butt?
- What Does Smelly Watery Vaginal Discharge Mean?
- Does Having Diarrhea Affect Absorption Of HIV Meds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.