Lymph Nodes Shrink

Hi, I was diagnosed about 3 months ago, and one of the symptoms I had were swollen lymph nodes (esp those in my neck) but after taking natural treatment from accredited doctor, they seem to have gone away. So I was wondering if that means that immune system has weakened or that the medication is helping

There can be noticeable changes in lymph node size over time in HIV+ persons that can be tough to interpret regarding whether the immune system has improved/healed itself. Monitoring the CD4 cell count/% is one way to assess changes in immune status over time. KH

Joint strength
ecstacy and hiv