|psoriasis dissipate with meds ?
Aug 15, 2007
Does Psoriasis tend to dissipate with HART ? I have some flat redened skin on my face, and if this dissipates over time with HART at least there would be something to look forward to.
| Response from Dr. Henry
In my experience the impact of HAART (effective HIV therapy) on the course of psoriaisis is variable and tough to predict. Flat reddedned skin on the face only may be due to some condition other than psoriasis (such as seborrheic dermatitis). I recommend discussing with your HIV specialist and consider a consultation with a dermatologist. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Stinging Pain After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Cancer From A Std?
- Genital Warts Transmission By Hand
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- After Using Pep Is A Three Month Window Period Accurate
- Can Deep Mouth To Mouth Kiss Cause Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.