Lipodissolve and HIV

I want to lose my love handles. I tried exercise but it seems to not work. I don't know if the Atripla medication is causing this. Nonetheless, I would like to use this non surgical procedure called Lipodissolve. It claims to be safe as long as you are not diabetic or HIV+. Why can't I use this non surgical procedure when it states that it is safe for any other person? Really confused. Mr. Spare Tire

Much of the abdominal fat gain seen in some HIV+ patients on treatment involves internal (visceral) fat and not subcutaneous fat. It is my understanding that Lipodissolve is used for subcutansous fat and would not be used for intra-abdominal fat. I have seen no safety or long term efficacy data for using Lipodissolve for HIV+ persons with fat increases. If any reader is aware of a good reference on the subject please post. KH

Steroids and HIV medication
psoriasis dissipate with meds ?