sticky glans,foreskin and very small bumps around the foreskin

My glans becomes dry very fast if I take bakc the foreskin. I feel some kind of sticky substance around the glans and foreskin too. I feel a smell from my penis. This condition has been going on for 2 months. i feel very uneasy. I got STD tests and got everything negative.

I've had very very little bumps around my foreskin, no painful urination or discharge (although I did notice a tiny bit of clear discharge after squeezing the glans not all the times,especially after masturbating), rare light itching, flu symptoms but have been very stressed about this. I had sex over 3 months ago with a condom. after 40 days I masturabated with a latex condom, didn't wash my penis for that whole night just wiped with tissue paper and I noticed these symptoms teh next morning. I visited a urologist. I had taken a bath so he didn't find the symptoms. He said my glans is looking fine and bumps are nothing. I've tried to limit masturbating but have a few times. After ejaculation I will wash my penis even though I see clear and watery discharge for a while. Also, I've noticed the foreskin and left side of scrotum have been kind of sticky and felt a very little pinched (like ant bite). Any ideas???? Please help!

Response from Dr. Conway

It sounds to me as if you have an issue with hygiene of the genital area as much as anything else. As you make have had a high risk contact for HIV transmission a number of months ago, I would advise getting tested now. If the result is negative, you can just forget about HIV and move on. Other than that, it does not appear as if you have an STD, given the tests you have had (which I hope included a test for syphilis). At this stage, I would probably make sure you clean your genitals on a daily basis and see if that helps.

rare cases
hair color and HIV antibody test result.