HIV+ Child lifespan estimate?

I keep reading how with current medicines an HIV+ person can experience a normal lifespan. From everything I have read the current estimate assuming meds are taken and no severe resistance and complications lifespan is somewhere between 20-35 years. With more complications as the years increase.

Further, and more importantly, what about the lifespan expected for a child diagnosed with HIV at the age of 5 ? I have heard there are 20 year olds + born with HIV, but I really want to know what is your best and average estimate here ?

I have not seen any papers with updated estimages of life expectancy for HIV+ persons currently in childhood. The quoted estimates of 20-30+ and beyond pertain to young adults newly diagnosed with optimal access to good health care. The younger the patient the more years it would take to achieve a normal life expectancy. For HIV+ persons who are suppressed on a well tolerated HIV regimen the failure rate per year is low so there are hopes that HIV suppression and thus avoidance of HIV-related morbidity and mortality can be avoided for very long periods of time. Since effective HIV therapy has only been available for 10-11 years projecting 30-40-50+ years into the future is problematic in the absence of any data. If any reader knows of a good article on the subject of long term prognosis of kids with HIV in the modern treatment era please post. KH

One last question and i will be done. I cannot lead a miserable life like this. Please help me.
atripla