One last question and i will be done. I cannot lead a miserable life like this. Please help me.

Hi Dr. Brian,

You are my God. Please help me in answering this one last question and I will be done and my brain nerves can relax.

I had one exposure in 1998 and then the last exposure in 2003.

Following the first exposure, my anal itching immediately started and I was diagnosed as positive for Herpes 2. The doctor gave valtrex only for 15 days.

I used analpram from 1999, I did not get tested until 2002. I used analpram for five years from 1999 to 2004 and pramosone for couple of months and lastly elidel for about an year for the skin tag I have in the anus. I used to scratch my anus and some times it used to bleed. I also used to use the same pramose for the wart on the scalp and when I scratch, even the wart used to bleed sometimes. I think that the hydrocortisone from the analpram and the pramose mixes with the blood when I bleed.

My first test I got in 2002 and later on I might have already got 7 more antibody tests.

All of them are antibody tests for HIV and all the results are negative.

The anal itching is persistent from 1998, it comes on and off, but it still there for so many years.

Can I be Herpes 2 positive and HIV negative?

Do you think the anal itching is a symptom of HIV.

Do you see a problem here. Or can I just move on.

and the other question i started the analpram after my first exposure, following which my anal itching started.

Do you think this would be a problem with respect to my antibody test result.

Please advice,

Response from Dr. Conway

You are fine, now please move on.

re.What would you do?
HIV+ Child lifespan estimate?