|RE: elidel for anal itching
Aug 10, 2007
The individual who asked about this should see the Rudd Clinic (Toronto) website to read about the benefits of the device called "Anurex" (controlled cold therapy). The Rudd Clinic knows the anus well, so I tried this device for itching and for hemorrhoid relief. It does what they say and I find it really helps to relieve both problems.
| Response from Dr. Conway
Thank you very much for this input. There are many alternatives that can be considered for treatment of this typ fo condition, and this is certainly a very credible one.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Pain In Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Painful Urination A Symptom Of HIV?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bloody Urine After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.