RE: elidel for anal itching

The individual who asked about this should see the Rudd Clinic (Toronto) website to read about the benefits of the device called "Anurex" (controlled cold therapy). The Rudd Clinic knows the anus well, so I tried this device for itching and for hemorrhoid relief. It does what they say and I find it really helps to relieve both problems.

Response from Dr. Conway

Thank you very much for this input. There are many alternatives that can be considered for treatment of this typ fo condition, and this is certainly a very credible one.

HIV and herpes
Dr. Brian, i have a concern.