|RE: elidel for anal itching
Aug 10, 2007
The individual who asked about this should see the Rudd Clinic (Toronto) website to read about the benefits of the device called "Anurex" (controlled cold therapy). The Rudd Clinic knows the anus well, so I tried this device for itching and for hemorrhoid relief. It does what they say and I find it really helps to relieve both problems.
| Response from Dr. Conway
Thank you very much for this input. There are many alternatives that can be considered for treatment of this typ fo condition, and this is certainly a very credible one.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Do People Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Can You Catch AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Dizziness After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.