My concern with Viramune

My last check placed me on undetected viral load and my cd4 was around 300 this 1 month trial which ends in 5 days time was to see how the drug goes in me because my first kalatra drug was very disturbing. Now,having read this lever failure I started to feel if the funny feeling in my chest,eyes and leg muscle and occasional short breath is just one of the fatal sign of this drug? I am thinking of stoping it before my D day with my Doctor. liver complication is frightening. please tell me something

Those symptoms would be unlikely due to liver problems from nevirapine. I would not stop your HIV medications since that can lead to resistance to medications and clinical problems as well. I would contact your HIV specialist's office and see if you can have blood check of your liver status and perhaps an earlier visit date to double check your overall health status. KH

Bedwetting - Atripla?
Androgel and finesteride at same time?