houseguest is killing me

I have a houseguest who was a caregiver for an elderly AIDS patient who also had other issues. Since his passing, the caregiver has been staying at my house. How do I make him understand that stress, saturated fat and exhaustion are not good things and my meds are not to be ignored. He does not drive or work, is freeloading off me like he did the guy he took care of and it's killing me. Or am I missing the obvious and need to be concerned for myself?

Response from Dr. Conway

I am addressing this under "alternative and complementary medications" to make 2 points. First, a supportive environment is a key to an individual dealing with any chronic medical condition. This is all the more important for one that already weakens the immune system, as HIV does. If the environment is detrimental, it needs to be changed...urgently. Second, it is essential to adhere to the cocktail as prescribed to maximize its efficiency. Once again, if the environment is jeopardizing this, it must be addressed, as it may not only reduce the virologic efficacy of the current regimen, but limit later downstream options.

Dear Doctor, Does this mean that I won't have the HIV virus, and I can't transmit HIV virus even if I had.
help please, my meds are distroying me