plese help

i dated a guy for about a week. We never had intercourse but he did ejaculate right next to my anus. I know sperm can swim and i am now terrified that i may have caught something.

He says he is healthy. But he is from Portugal and i looked on the internet and it says that Portugal has the highest rate of hiv in europe.

He swears he always uses condoms.

I am going out of my mind.

What are my chances of catching hiv from that encounter.

Please answer me.

Yes, sperm can "swim," but it's not like they are Mark Spitz or something. You are not going to find an HIV particle catching a ride on a marathon-swimming sperm as he backstrokes his way from a spunk spot to your inner sanctum! The bottom-line on your bottom is if you didn't have penetrative sex, you have absolutely nothing to worry about as far as HIV is concerned, whether your boy-toy was from Portugal or the former planet Pluto. Certainly, if you remain worried, you can get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark. The result will undoubtedly be negative, but it may be the most efficient and effective way to put your unwarranted worries permanently to rest.

Worry wart!
Dear Doctor, Does this mean that I won't have the HIV virus, and I can't transmit HIV virus even if I had.