Worry wart!

I have been dealing with warts on my left hand and arm for about the last 3 years. They are just simple flat warts. I should say that over this time my CD4's have been somewhere between 100 and 300 and my VL has been around 25K. I am 50 and have been poz and on meds for 14 years. I have worked the HIV angle very hard and am getting top flight care. I do realize that the easiest way to get rid of the warts would be to boost my T-cells. I am just not sure if that is possible. Assuming we just can't do that - what are the other options. We have tried freezing them off with liquid nitrogen. Coupled with this I have tried using Aldara cream at night and then Effudex in the morning. It seems that no matter the combination of the three methods mentioned above the still are there and keep coming back. Are there any other ways to attack this. Any other topical or more effective ways to get at them? I realize that there may not be any answers for me but, I wanted to ask if there was any help you can offer. Thanks.

Good question. I don't have any good answers beyond what you are doing already presumably under the care of an experienced dermatologist. If any reader has any good suggestions please post. KH

Cranberry Juice
plese help