URIDINE

I recently read about URIDINE and how it may help rejuvenation of the lost fats on the face. I then went ahead and ordered URIDINE. It cost me more than I expected for 1 mg. It is like a powdered herb. My question is how do I take it and can you tell me what other forms URIDINE they ear out there. One company asked me to tell them the quantity but I have no idea how it is packed and how it should be taken. I need ONE Month supply to start with. Can you tell me other suppliers both USA and foreign. Thanks...

The only product I am familiar with is Nucleomaxx. More data is needed regarding safety and benefit in a variety of situations. The ACTG in the US is studying its effectiveness in patients with fat loss who are taking AZT or D4T (thymidine analogues). I haven't seen much on its use in patients who are not taking those drugs. One dosing strategy is to take 3 sachets/day x 3 days every month though higher dose strategies are being evaluated. I am only aware of persons ordering that product via the internet from Europe-it is fairly costly (www.mitocnol.com, www.nucleomaxx.com). KH

rash in the body
HIV Patient with excess of Abdominal Fat Accumulation