Cant sleep. That fast?

Hi. My name is Marcos Saldana, Im 22 years. I got infected when i suspect I got infected 16 months ago in my first relationship. 8 months ago I found out i had the virus, but what scared me is that my CD4 count was 245 and my viral load was 57000. Does it happens in 8 months of infection? (not that high cd4 count and large amount of virus ). I kind of think that I may have had it for a little bit longer maybe accidentaly or something, because I hear there is people who dont found out after years, and they have higher count of cd4!

There is a wide range of how fast CD4 cells can drop after infection so it is usually not possible to pin down low long a person has been infected from the CD4 count unless there is a clear history of exposure and prior negative HIV testing. A repeat set of blood tests in a month or two could help sort out how fast things are changing for you. I recommend connecting with a good HIV specialist who can go over treatment options for you since treatment would generally be recommended if your blood work remains in the same range as you describe in your question. KH

Dr. Brian, i also got my wife tested. Please answer, i am losing my mind and whole life.
rash in the body