Dr. Brian, i also got my wife tested. Please answer, i am losing my mind and whole life.

Dr. Brian, thanks for your advice. You are a great person, helping lot of normal people. I am quite convinced now about the analpram and elidel. I took my wife to the hospital here and got a HIV antibody test and her result is negative. Me and my wife are having unprotected sex for more than one year and now she is 3 months pregnant. I have one last question, please answer I forgot to ask you. In 1998 I was diagnosed as positive for Herpes 2, looking at my anal condition, the doctor thought it was herpes 2 and she gave me valtrex medication for 15 days. My question is that would the combination of analpram/elidel and celexa and alcohol and valtrex and olux foam, would it have any effect on my HIV antibody test result. My Elisa antibody test result is negative. I used to be very depressed while I was waiting to get tested for HIV. So I was on antidepressants celexa for two years and I also used to drink alcohol every day.

I used analpram from 1998 and that was for five years. Later I used elidel for more than a year. FOr the scalp itching i was also using OLUX foam and sometimes pramosone, these medications i was using for about four years or so.

Sometimes i used to use pramosone inside the anus, and even sometimes i used to apply OLUX foam to soothe the itching in the anus.

OLUX Foam(clobetasol propionate) , 0.05% for scalp. Analpram-HC1 % (Pramoxine HCL/HYDROCORTISONE), this was a cream given to be by the doctor for the skin tag i had in the anus.

Pramosone(pramoxine HCL and hydrocortisone acetate) for scalp problems. Elidel (pimecrolimus 1%) for anal itching. Just so I remind you the previous question was. My question is that would the combination of analpram/elidel and celexa and alcohol and valtrex and olux foam, would it have any effect on my HIV antibody test result. My Elisa antibody test result is negative. THanks for responding to my question about elidel and analpram. No I did not have any recent exposure other than the one which I told you about in my previous question. I had one exposure but that was in 1999, almost 7 years before this recent exposure. I used analpram from 1998 and that was for five years. Later I used elidel for more than a year. The only thing I wanted to tell you again is that I was told to apply the cream inside the anus, you know what I mean, not only outside or around, that is why I got so scared. Very recently I also found out that elidel should not be used for more than a month or so, because of the chances of skin cancer. I am using it for more than a year now. I might have used around 50 to 60 times so far. One more thing i forgot to tell you is that the olux foam which was given for the scalp, I sometimes used to use it on my anus.

Response from Dr. Conway

For a whole number of reasons, you seem to be obessesd with asking me the same question a number of times regarding the HIV testing issue. I think I have told you quite clearly that your negativeHIV test result is quite reliable. You need to believe this and move on, or ask yourself why you are not able to accept the truth here.

re: life expectancy
Cant sleep. That fast?