Dr. Brian would you recommend me any other test.

Dr. Brian, this is the same guy who was using ANalpram and ELidel. I am having serious depression now, and want to take that immunosuppressant out of my mind. I want to get a PCR done, what do you say. When i called they told that they have different types of PCR. Which one would you recommend.

And if i get the PCR test then that is it right doctor? Also if immunosuppressants are there in analpram and eldiel, a PCR would be conclusive right doctor? i mean the immunosuppressant will not slow down the development of HIV virus in the body or any of that sort, like the way they may prevent antibodies.

My last exposure was more than a year back. SO far had two HIV elisa antibody tests, both are negative. Thank You.

Response from Dr. Conway

As I have already said in a number of answers, you need to forget about HIV and move on...unless you continue to have high-risk behaviors that may expose you to the virus. If this is not the case, move on, my friend.

symptomatic
Need Solution