Effect on your body when your not taking meds

I am HIV+ and my Doctor took me off my meds some time last year when he did my viral load was undetectable and my T cell count was around 1100. Now my Viral load is 28,000 and my T cell count is 328. And the doctor says that I am still fine to stay off my meds and doesn't want to start them back up. This does not seem right to me. I am already so tired I sleep whole days away. Should I worry?

Response from Dr. Conway

At this stage, given how quickly your CD4 count has fallen, I owuld recommend that you restart on therapy in the near future. This will avoid the count decreasing even further adn you becoming any sicker. Although I would agree with your doctor that not all people with a CD4 count between 300 and 350 need to go on treatment, I would also look at the fact that it is decreasing rapidly as an indication that, if we do nothing, it might go down a lot more in the near future and we shuld try to avoid that.

re:What would you do?
Leg muscle pain