need for help

I had sex with a girl which lasted around 25 seconds ONLY, and I made only 1 position. Also during sex her vagina was dry not wet, and I ejaculated outside her vagina not inside. I know what I did was wrong, and I should've used a condom. I really learned my lesson. I need to know the possibilities I have become infected with HIV.

Response from Dr. Conway

I am very gald you feel you have learned your lesson, and that, in the future, you will make better decisions regarding behaviors that carry a risk of HIV transmission. Beyond this, the risk of becoming infected from a single exposure is < 1%, assuming she was infected in the first place.

side effects of Novir and Epzicom
follow up to peripheral neuropathy question