Food Interactions with HIV/Hep C Meds

Hello. I have heard before that broccoli, garlic, and grapefruit can all have nasty effects on HAART therapy. I'm needing a list, complete as possible, of foods that can react with HAART or with Hep C therapies (pegylated interferon and ribavirin). Thank you.

Response from Dr. Conway

I am not aware of any foods that need to be avoided specifically in the setting of treatment being given for HIV or HCV. In fact, broccoli and garlic in particular may be particularly good for you, in light of their vitamin content and anti-oxidant properties.

testosterone and acne
Allergic to Efavirenz & Abacavir Sulfate