PCP Exposure?

I am HIV + and my T-cells are above 300 and on meds. I recently visited a friend who I haven't seen in a while. He's also HIV positive and he's not doing so well. We exchanged hugs and a kiss on the cheek. Then he told he he was being treated for PCP. Should I be concerned that I may have been exposed to PCP from him? Thank you.

Response from Dr. Conway

No, you shouldn't be worried. First, because of your CD4 count well above 200, you are not at risk of getting sick from PCP. Second, PCP is everywhere around you, in the soil and in the air...you are breathing it in all the time and being exposed to it constantly, quite apart from any contact you are having with your friend.

Bleach in bath water to help MRSA
intestnal tract dirder