hoax or breakthrough?
Jul 21, 2007
Dr Yong Kang is developing a Vaccine and therapeutic vaccine to HIV. He believes will protect or even clear HIV? Is this for real?? ready in three years .. skeptical...
Response from Dr. Conway
You are right to be skeptical. If a good immune based treatment works, it may well be the key to curing (or at least controlling) HIV infection. It is smart people like Dr. Kang who are likely to figure this out. However, all of these new ideas are concepts that have not yet been rigorously tested in clinical trials. Let us be skeptical until this has occured...but still remain cautiously optimistic!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Is Hep C Contagious If Inactive?
- What Causes Vaginal Bleeding For A Month?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.