|Masturbation with Semen Mixed status couple
Jul 21, 2007
I am HIV positive and I am seeing an HIV negative man who knew I was positive before we met. He wants me to masturbate first so he can masturbate with my semen. Isn't this a high risk activity, especially in the long-term?
Response from Dr. Conway
First, congratulations on the issue of disclosure prior to any sexual activity taking place. It is important for everyone to be able to make informed decisions about their sexual practices knowing the risks that are involved. As for your specific question, direct exposure to your HIV-positive semen certainly carries a significant risk of transmitting the disease. I would strongly discourage this practice for this reason.
a slip of liquid
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Soon After Sex Can You Tell If You Contracted An Std?
- Can I Trust A 8 Month Negative Hiv Elisa Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.