helping my uncle

Hi, my uncle is HIV-positive, and he is in Mauritius and myself in UK. I know back in my country they are treating him, but they don't have the appropriate medication. As I am here I would like to know how I can help him. I would like to send him his medicines but I do not know which and where to get them? He is suffering lot with breathing, tuberculosis, high fever, losing weight and I would like to know in which stage he is? Please help me.

Response from Dr. Conway

The key here is to determine 3 things: Does he need treatment for an active infection or other condition? Does he need prophylactic medications to prevent such conditions? Does he need specific antiviral therapy? Based on the answers to these three questions, you can quickly determine what is available in Mauritius (as an example, tuberculosis therapy is very widely available for free). You can then figure out what you can best do to help him. Good luck...

grape seed extract
a slip of liquid