Jul 21, 2007
Does Atripla contain AZT and how much?
Response from Dr. Conway
Atripla is the first triple combination pill allowing us to administer the entire HAART regimen as one pill once a day. It is a combination of the nucleosides (or nucleotides) tenofovir and emtrictabine and the non-nucleoside agent efavirenz. It does not contain any AZT.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Do I Get Rid Of Genital Warts In The Mouth?
- How Long Does It Take To Detect Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.