Jul 20, 2007
Can I take this for sores on my tongue? I think I may have tongue herpes?
Response from Dr. Conway
This would be a very unusual treatment for any mouth sores. Further, it has no activity at all against herpes. If this is what you have, a specific diagnosis should first be made, and you should then consider some specific anti-herpes treatment such as acyclocir, valacyclovir or famciclovir.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- 9 Month Negative HIV Test
- Accuracy Of An Hiv Test After Six Weeks
- Can High Thyroid Antibodies Affect Hiv Testing?
- Can You Someone Get HIV Through Underwear?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.