Jul 20, 2007
Can I take this for sores on my tongue? I think I may have tongue herpes?
Response from Dr. Conway
This would be a very unusual treatment for any mouth sores. Further, it has no activity at all against herpes. If this is what you have, a specific diagnosis should first be made, and you should then consider some specific anti-herpes treatment such as acyclocir, valacyclovir or famciclovir.
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Antibiotics Used To Treat Gonorrhea And Chlamydia
- Does Any Std Affect Your Urine Flow?
- Does Ciprofloxacin Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.