Jul 20, 2007
Can I take this for sores on my tongue? I think I may have tongue herpes?
Response from Dr. Conway
This would be a very unusual treatment for any mouth sores. Further, it has no activity at all against herpes. If this is what you have, a specific diagnosis should first be made, and you should then consider some specific anti-herpes treatment such as acyclocir, valacyclovir or famciclovir.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Headache A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Oral Ulcers A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.