Jul 20, 2007
is bio alcamid soluble?
| Response from Dr. Conway
The compound is actually 96% water and 4% polymer dissolved in water. By its very nature, it is quite soluble and this is one of its advantages, to blend into the tissues where it is injected in a more physiological manner. It is not so soluble, however, that the polymer itself is dissolved in other bodily fluids and then enters the circulation. In fact, the implant can still be readily identified after some long period of time and removed if necessary.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- HIV Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.