Jul 13, 2007
I accidently took my second dosage of Kaletra then took it agin thinking that I forgot to take it.
So, I took a total of six Kaletra's in one day.
Will this have any adverse effects on me?
It won't cause any drug resistance will it?
Response from Dr. Henry
There should not be a problem from taking 6 Kaletras/24 hours on one occasion as you describe though some patients may have some more stomach/gut symptoms (increased gas/bloating, loose stools) for several days. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What's The Likelihood Of Somebody Getting Herpes From Protected Sex?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes And Shingles?
- What Does The Discharge From Chlamydia Look Like For Men?
- What Can't You Do With Herpes?
- Underlying Conditions That Cause Shingles
- Is There A Test For Herpes At Home?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.