|Impotence as ART Side effects.
Jul 11, 2007
I just want to find out if impotence can be one of the Art 's side effect.
Response from Dr. Henry
Impotence is common in HIV infection and the general population as well so it can be difficult to link further to a particular medicine or combination of medications. There is no single HIV medication that is commonly used that is consistently linked to increased risk for impotence. KH
Does a patient's age affect outcome?
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
- Can I Get Genital Herpes If I Used A Condom?
- Std That Causes Rash
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.