For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

my skin turning darker

My doctor recently changed my meds to epizcom geophibizil and viramune. Iam african amermican and I noticed my skin turning darker when I was on the trizaveer. I have been on the epizcom for about a week but I noticed my complection is not lighten up. Will my complextion ever lighten up? stay the same, or get darker?

If you experienced skin darkening from the AZT in Trizivir (that occurs sometimes) then switching off the AZT may result in a slow (often takes months) but unpredictable reversal of the skin darkening. KH

Skin on Lips
High creatinine levels