|my skin turning darker
Jul 8, 2007
My doctor recently changed my meds to epizcom geophibizil and viramune. Iam african amermican and I noticed my skin turning darker when I was on the trizaveer. I have been on the epizcom for about a week but I noticed my complection is not lighten up. Will my complextion ever lighten up? stay the same, or get darker?
Response from Dr. Henry
If you experienced skin darkening from the AZT in Trizivir (that occurs sometimes) then switching off the AZT may result in a slow (often takes months) but unpredictable reversal of the skin darkening. KH
Skin on Lips
High creatinine levels
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Vaginal Infections Cause Wbc In Urine?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Having Oral Sex?
- I Have A Discharge Does That Mean I Have A Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.