viramune

I have just changed over to viramune and have done the 2 week period of 1 tablet per day, now am going to start the 2 daily tablets,I have read that a rash can accur,can that be now,weeks to come , months or never, is everyone different. Or does the 14 day period detect that.Just wondering. Tried Efavirenz but the off the planet feeling was not something I was agreeable to.Thanks for all your great answers.

The rash with nevirapine is usually seen in the first weeks/months and then the risk falls off so you are off to an encouraging start. KH

sustiva rash
Are vision problems a common side effect?