Jul 1, 2007
I am HIV positive with a CD4 count of 799, Is it good for me to masturbate,will my CD4 count goes or down when masturbate? Kindly give treatment to solve the HIV positive.
| Response from Dr. Henry
Masturabation has no known effects on the course of HIV infection. Treatment for HIV is generally recommended for persons who are symptomatic from HIV or who have a CD4 count < 350 cells/mm3. There are enough important individual variable involved in the decision of when to start treatment for a particular patient that linking up with a HIV specialist for ongoing discussion is highly recommended.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Touching Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Sharing Sex Toys Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.