For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

I am HIV positive with a CD4 count of 799, Is it good for me to masturbate,will my CD4 count goes or down when masturbate? Kindly give treatment to solve the HIV positive.

Masturabation has no known effects on the course of HIV infection. Treatment for HIV is generally recommended for persons who are symptomatic from HIV or who have a CD4 count < 350 cells/mm3. There are enough important individual variable involved in the decision of when to start treatment for a particular patient that linking up with a HIV specialist for ongoing discussion is highly recommended.

pain control