Jun 29, 2007
Do you see a problem taking hydroxycut when I am also taking Atripla?
Response from Dr. Henry
I am not aware of any concerns about interactions between hydroxycut and Aptripla but no formal studies have been done. There is no solid published data supporting the benefit of hydroxycut as a fat burner and in some states lawsuits are under way claiming false advertising has been used to promote the product(s). KH
reyataz and belly fat??
- Is Runny Nose An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Fatigue After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hpv After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Genital Warts From A Razor?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.