Jun 24, 2007
I have really sensitive On my stomach and chest, It started three weeks ago on the tops of my legs and has moved up my body, my legs are now fine. There is no itching, rash or redness. Ive been to my JPO who is at a loss. Do you think it might be a side effect of my therapy?
Response from Dr. Henry
You don't mentions which HIV treatment you are taking but it would be unusual to have the symptoms localized to the regions and character you described be due to one of the antiretroviral drugs but more details would be helpful. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
- What Does The Discharge Of Chlamydia Look Like?
- What Can You Put On Herpes Sore To Stop The Itch?
- Ways Other Than Sex To Get Herpes
- Testing Positive For Herpes With No Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.