sensitive skin

I have really sensitive On my stomach and chest, It started three weeks ago on the tops of my legs and has moved up my body, my legs are now fine. There is no itching, rash or redness. Ive been to my JPO who is at a loss. Do you think it might be a side effect of my therapy?

Many thanks

Ian

You don't mentions which HIV treatment you are taking but it would be unusual to have the symptoms localized to the regions and character you described be due to one of the antiretroviral drugs but more details would be helpful. KH

Ziagen sensitivity
irs