Jun 24, 2007
| Response from Dr. Henry
Both protease inhibitors (PIs) and non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NNRTIs) have advantages and disadvantages so it often is up to the individual situation. PIs are generally used with ritonavir (boosted) and when used in that manner resistance is much less of a problem but the regimens are generally more complicated with more gut side effects than with NNRTI based regimens. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Throat After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- Can You Get Rid Of Gunnera The Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.