What about a new forum
Jun 24, 2007
I am curious why there is not a "lypodystrophy" forum. I realize its lumped into the "side effects" forum, but its such a really disturbing and very common problem for so many of us.I think it warrants its own forum. We really have to search the side effects forum to find questions and answers. These days it seems keeping our numbers stable is not as much of a problem, but finding a way to appear reletively normal in public and not looking scary is. Just wondering...
Response from Dr. Henry
Interesting suggestion-will post your idea. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Thrush In Mouth And Laryngitis
- What Would Cause False Positive Syphilis Blood Test?
- What Will The Doctor Do If You Have Genital Warts?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What Color Is The Fluid Inside Herpes Blisters?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.