Atripula and Lasix/Furosemide

Hello, I was just recently diagnosed HIV+ and unfortunately have had the virus for quite some time. My CD4Tcell is 192 and I don't know my Vload yet. The Dr. put me on Atripula right away, I've been on it a week. I take Atripula at 9pm every night. For about 2 years I've been taking Lasix(diuretic) more than I should I suppose, usually about 4-5 40mg pills around 7pm. (I take potassium supplements). I was wondering if this would have an impact on the effects of Atripula. I am overweight and bloat very easily but the effectiveness of my first HIV treatment is MUCH more important! Please let me know if Lasix will interfere with Atripula? Thanks for your help and I want to thank everyone that contributes to this amazing site! Thank God for TheBody.com!

Generally there should not be much of an interaction between Atripla and lasix--make sure your HIV specialist is aware you are taking the lasix so your electrolytes (such as potassium) can be monitored. KH

Bloatness and tiredness
What about a new forum